Streamline user experience by setting default choices for dropdowns and checkboxes that are automatically selected upon page loading. To initiate this feature, simply click on the item number located to the left.
Benefits, Features & Use Cases
- Efficiency: Preselect specific items as the standard choice, eliminating the need for manual selection.
- Guided Experience: Provide users with a default option, nudging them towards a preferred choice or commonly selected item.
- Instant Insight: Immediately display a default total value based on the preselected items, offering users a quick overview right from the start.
How to Activate & Use This Feature
Settings & Options
- For checkboxes, expand the checkbox element. The choice items will show up. Find the toggle switch at the top right of the choice items settings header, enable the toogle switch for the items you want to make default
- For the dropdowns, expand the dropdown element. The choices of the dropdown will show up, Find the toggle switch at the top right of the choice's settings header, enable the toogle switch for the choice you want to make default
All Elements & Features
Learn more about All Elements
Learn more about All Features
Ask a question or request support
Request a feature or give feedback