Is it a one-time payment or a yearly cost?
Stylish Cost Calculator is charged yearly with an annual cost of $129 USD (which is approximately $10 per month.).
Why does it cost money? Where does my money go?
Our yearly fee helps ensure this plugin stays working for years to come. A large percentage of free plugins will become outdated within the first 1-3 years of development.
• Development cost of new features
• Keeping up with the changes in the internet
• Around-the-clock support technicians
We use the yearly budget to make sure the plugin keeps up with the following:
1. Chrome browser updates
2. Server updates (PHP, cPanel, mySQL)
3. Theme updates (Avada, Astra, Genesis)
4. WordPress core updates (WordPress changes every year). Example: Glutenberg changed the entire layout of the frontend
5. O/S updates. iOS, Windows and Linux all change over time and how they render JS and so on.
6. HTML & CSS - Bootstrap libraries and the HTML/CSS core also evolves.
Will it continue to work after I cancel?
No. Although we realize that most premium WordPress plugins don't operate like this, we do things differently.
The plugin will stop working if you cancel your license. Stylish Cost Calculator uses monthly APIs for data processing, analytics, live currency conversion, SMTP testing and more.
While plugins like WPForms will cost you over $400 a year to get all the add-ons that make it powerful, we give you all the features in one. To keep costs down and to pay our API fees, we designed the plugin to only work with a valid license.