The Variable Math element is great for products and services that require you to customize the math of a product or service using variables. For example: $productOne x $productTwo / 30.
Note: You may want to read about our Custom Math element that is used for triggering fees/discounts, charging base fees, adding percentages to the end of your total, converting totals to monthly pricing, and much more.
Shipping Rates - Fees based on length, width, and height of a shipping item.
Mortgage Calculator - Calculate a monthly fee.
Loan Calculator - Add an interest (percentage) to the number of days or months the user wants to borrow money.
WooCommerce Shipping Functionality - SCC will not pay the fee to a shipping option in WooCommerce. We recommend you use the shipping rate functionality of WooCommerce that is built-in.
How to use
1. Enter the name of the service/product
2. Enter the cost (per mm/inch/km/mile)
3. Enter the maximum number that a user can enter for this input box or slider
4. Choose whether it appears as a slider or input box
5. Choose how the Element's total price is calculated. Do this by typing the name of the item and using math operators. Example 1: Input1 x Input2 x Input3 Example 2: (Input1 + Input2 + Input3)/ 1.15 (Gives 15% discount)