Settings & Options
The single date picker allows you to select one specific date. This is useful when you need to choose a single date for an event, appointment, or deadline. Once a date is selected, the picker will close, confirming your selection.
PDF Quote View
How to disable specific dates
Advanced options provides increased control over how users interact with the date picker in the Stylish Cost Calculator. By customizing these settings to match your specific needs, you can create a more streamlined and user-friendly experience for your customers.
- Disable Weekends: This option allows you to make weekends (Saturday and Sunday) unselectable in the date picker. This is particularly useful for businesses that do not operate during the weekend. By preventing customers from selecting these days, you can ensure that all appointments or reservations made through the calculator align with your business hours.
- Max Date: Similar to the Min Date option, the Max Date option sets the latest date that can be selected in the date picker. This is useful for limiting the range of selectable dates to a specific period. For example, if you are running a promotion that ends on a certain date, setting a maximum date ensures that customers cannot select dates beyond the promotion period.
- Min Date: Sets the earliest date that can be selected in the date picker. It helps in preventing users from selecting dates in the past or any date before a particular time point. For instance, if you are scheduling an event that can only take place after a certain date, setting a minimum date ensures that customers cannot mistakenly choose an inappropriate day.
- Default Date: This option sets a pre-selected date in the date picker when the user first sees it. It can be used to guide the user's selection towards a preferred date, or to provide a suggested date for certain actions. By providing a default date, you can make the date selection process more user-friendly and efficient.
- Disabled Dates: This option allows you to specify individual dates that cannot be selected in the date picker. This is handy for blocking off specific days that are not available for appointments or reservations, such as holidays or days when your business is closed. By disabling these dates, you can provide a more accurate representation of your availability and prevent scheduling conflicts.